Enjoy this quality Cuisinart Gas Grill with pre-installed brackets perfect for your pontoon railing.
The feet of the grill are retrofitted for the Arnall’s Grill Brackets to further strengthen the grill and for easy installation and removal. Brackets are solid Zinc electro-plated steel. Fits 1.25″ Square tube boat rails. Will not scratch or mark your railing. Quick on and off, and portable. This awesome grill is perfect for your pontoon boat, it beats the competition hands down. Some upgrades include, stainless steel burner and drip tray, locking lid, easy carry handle, and a larger cooking area than Coleman’s Perfect Flow portable grill.
The Cuisinart has a solid mount for the propane tank, not a flimsy wand! The grill only weighs 18 pounds. Enjoy this grill anywhere! Simply unscrew 4 large knobs off the bottom and pull the grill off the brackets.
We understand that you can buy this grill for less at the big box stores, however, it will not attach to our Grill Brackets without the modifications that we have made to the feet of the grill. Thus, the increased cost. Please contact us if you have any questions.
* Mounts to 1.25″ Square Pontoon Boat Railing. Needs access to all four sides of the railing (won’t work on closed fencing where the metal runs all the way to the top of the railing).
* Very Easy – Brackets come pre-installed in the box with the Grill.
* Only a 1/2″ wrench needed for secure installation.
* Cuisinart Petit Grill has 145 square inches of grilling surface.
* Grill is customized to work with Arnall’s Grill Brackets.
* This item comes in Red, Black or Silver. The Silver does “stain” easily from water spots. We recommend using a cover when not in use. This ad is for the Black Grill.
*The Red grill comes in the original box from Cuisinart with a full color picture on the outside. The Black and Silver come in a brown box. You will find the Arnall’s brackets pre-installed at the bottom of the box.